What is C-Cell used for?
C-Cell is used by many businesses to measure a variety of baked products and operational performance. For example, C-Cell measure:
- Bread– C-Cell is used by bakers to score bread against their own pre-defined key performance indicators. For example in sandwich bread, consistency is monitored to improve quality control and reduce wastage.
- Ingredients–C-Cell is used by ingredient and improver products for product development purposes, to establish functionality of new enzymes and establish relationships with specific quality parameters.
- Process- C-Cell can quickly identify problems and can quantify variations in process parameters to save wastage and downtime in production.
- Research & Development– C-Cell is used for new product development and the reformulation of products; the sophisticated software enables key parameters to be identified and will monitor specific changes.
- Flour Milling– C-Cell is used for quality control purposes and for the development of new products, blending and formulation of grist’s.
- Customer Complaints– There is a common language between customers and suppliers which C-Cell understands and speaks, thereby enabling an objective discussion of issues based on facts.
- Breeders– C-Cell is used by wheat, rye and rice breeders when establishing new varieties and creating Pup loaf scores.